April 23, 2014
11 am – 2 pm
The Frontier Restaurant will feature a variety of offerings this year for Administrative Professionals Day.
We will feature a special menu offering sandwich selections, entrée selections and a personalized salad station creating customizable spring salads.
All featured meals enjoy a choice of tomato basil bisque soup or baked three cheese French onion soup and fresh baked bread with an assortment of freshly prepared compound butters as well as dessert.
• Classic BLT Sandwich - Featuring maple glazed bacon and vine ripe tomatoes on sour dough bread, served with fresh natural potato chips and cranberry walnut slaw
• Smoked Turkey Melt Sandwich - Featuring slices of smoked turkey breast, aged cheddar and gouda cheeses with fresh spinach and cranberry sauce grilled between slices of 7 grain bread. Served with natural potato chips and cranberry walnut slaw
• Spring Vegetable Pasta Primavera - Tube shaped pasta with fresh spinach, red bell pepper, broccoli, carrots and asparagus finished with roasted yellow tomatoes and choice of basil pesto olive oil or creamy basil pesto cream sauce (Add grilled chicken)
• Turkey Scaloppini Mediterranean - Rosemary, oregano and thyme herb bread crumb crusted turkey breast slices sautéed in olive oil finished with a fresh salad of cucumbers, tomato, olives, red onion and baby lettuces in lemon oregano vinaigrette
Personalized Fresh Tossed Salad Station
• Select your greens - Romaine lettuce, spring garden mixed greens or baby lettuce medley
• Select your condiments - Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, cucumber, tomato, carrot, red onion, black olives, alfalfa sprouts, dried door county cherries or croutons
• Select your dressing - House made Caesar, blackberry white balsamic vinaigrette, green goddess, buttermilk ranch or warm honey apple bacon dressing
• Select a protein - Grilled breast of chicken, citrus marinated grilled sirloin or spiced gulf shrimp
• Double chocolate mousse cupcake
• Lemon poppy seed meringue cupcake