Boat Rentals and More at Lake Lawn Resort this Summer!
April 18, 2019 Lake Lawn ResortAuthor:
When people are looking to cool off and beat the heat, they are looking for ways to enjoy water where they can. At Lake Lawn Resort, we have you covered. We offer speedboat, pontoon, tritoon, paddleboat, paddlebike, paddleboard, kayak, waverunner, ski, and tube rentals. More information found at our boat rentals dedicated page.
Enjoy a 1 ½ hour guided tour of beautiful Delavan Lake. Learn about the rich history of this crystal clear, glacier-cut lake that was settled by Native Americans around 1000 BC. View the 5 scenic and historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes nestled along the 11 miles of picturesque shoreline. Tours leave from the Lookout Pier (next to the Hut) everyday through Labor Day. Tours are offered Monday – Thursday at 5 PM, Friday at 6 PM, Saturday at 5 PM, and Sunday 4 PM (weather permitting).
Or take a nice leasurely lunch and boat ride. Enjoy lunch at the Lookout Bar & Eatery and a 1 hour tour of beautiful Delavan Lake. See the rich history of this crystal clear, glacier-cut lake that was settled by Native Americans around 1000 BC. View the 5 scenic and historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes nestled along the 11 miles of picturesque shoreline. The Lunch Boat Tours leave from the Lookout Pier (next to the Hut) at 1:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday through the summer season. Reservations are required for each person, please purchase from the ticket section. Click here to purchase tickets for our lunch tour and other Lake Lawn Resort events!
* A $500 security deposit is required for all boat rentals. All of the rentals include first full tank of gas & life jackets.
- Must be born BEFORE January 1, 1989 to rent and drive motorized watercraft.
- If you were born AFTER January 1. 1989, you must have and present boaters license to operate motorized rentals.
- At time of rental you will be asked to leave a valid driver’s license and credit card as deposit.
- Please be aware that deposit may be forfeited should rules not be adhered to, the rented equipment be returned damaged, or if the equipment is misused or abused.
- Prices and equipment are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to WI state sales tax.
- If reservation is cancelled within 72 hours, a cancellation fee of up to $200 may apply.
- Pets are NOT allowed on water sport rentals.
- Rates include life jackets and paddles.
- Captain Fee is $35 per hour (when needed). -Captain cannot tow.
- Children of any age count toward boat capacity.
- Anchors are NOT provided.
For further information, please contact our Watersports staff at (262) 725-9203.
Temporary Resort Boater’s License is available on-site from Memorial Day through Labor Day for $15. Please allow 1 hour before your boat rental time to take the brief test, and acquire your license.