2019 Health & Wellness Forum!
Presented by MeetingHealthy and featuring the HealthyNetwork Live!
JOIN US AND DISCOVER BEST PRACTICES FOR MEETING HEALTHY!
The practice of living well is a growing priority for everyone on this planet and will only continue to grow. At MeetingHealthy, we believe it is more than a trend. It is a way of life. The meetings & events industry is ever evolving and adapting to how to deliver healthy experiences. Meeting professionals are more interested than ever in incorporating healthy options such as nutrition, yoga, fitness, corporate social responsibility, ergonomics, and other wellness options attendees and tired business travelers.
The Health and Wellness Forum is the premier education event on health & wellness in the meetings & events industry. HWF offers industry expert education, networking fun, and experiential learning during this two-day event.
This successful grassroots event provides event planners, association executives, and meeting professionals essential education on how to give meetings & events a wellness makeover.
Attendees learn firsthand how their meetings and facilities can be transformed with health and wellness options. At HWF, you will learn how to make wellness a top priority in meeting design.
Learner outcomes include:
- Discovering the “why” of wellness and how it will impact the future
- Gaining buy-in to change the design of your meetings
- Learning how to negotiate a healthy meeting contract
- Designing a healthy meeting requires thoughtful and purposeful thinking
- Communicating with your attendee on how to get the most of our experience
- Selling the new model to your sponsors and exhibitors
- Communicating with your suppliers and getting what you need to make the meeting healthy
And much more…
For more information, visit https://www.meetinghealthy.com/hwf-wisconsin-2019/
Pre-registration full pass: $129
Onsite registration: $139