Response to Covid-19
|COVID-19 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
What health and safety precautions IS Lake Lawn Resort taking?
Our number one priority is maintaining the health and safety of our guests and employees. We have reviewed and revised many of our operating procedures in accordance with CDC and hospitality industry recommendations. As such, we are adopting new stringent policies and precautionary measures relative to environmental cleanliness, food safety, hygiene practices, and social distancing practices to mitigate any potential spread of any illness, including COVID-19, and create a frictionless experience to limit physical contact during your stay. They include, but are not limited to:
- We are requiring that our guests wear facial coverings in all interior public areas of the resort.
- Enhanced staff training and policies on best practices for prevention, some of which include the use of personal protective equipment, frequent hand washing, and sanitization techniques including the sanitization of surfaces, including countertops and handles.
- During the mitigation phase, staff will wear protective facemasks and/or face shields during all shifts.
- All public and non-public areas of the resort will be carefully and frequently disinfected and sanitized, including guest rooms after each use, back of house/employee areas and office environments.
- Hand sanitizer units will be available and dispersed in public areas, including the lobby, meeting rooms, and back of house employee locations.
- Staff and contractors will engage in daily temperature testing, prior to working onsite.
- Staff who display any health symptoms, similar to those of COVID-19, will be immediately sent home for rest and recovery.
- Installation of acrylic partitions at check-in and key transaction points.
- All guest rooms have been outfitted with a new bedding package with a fresh look.
- Limiting capacity and managing guest flow with directional signage to create extra personal space during check-in and in public areas.
- Stayover housekeeping services during your stay have been eliminated to minimize contact between employees & guests. Fresh amenities will be available by request and placed outside your door.
- Introduction of “To-Go” offerings in select food & beverage areas.
- Increased purchases of high-quality sanitization products and services for the resort.
- Increased frequency and communications with local public health officials regarding developments and best practices.
What is the resort asking of guests?
- We require the use of face coverings when in all interior public areas.
- Plan ahead with your reservations. Book in advance as opposed to “walking-in” for your stay.
- If you are not feeling well, please avoid traveling to the resort.
- Practice social distancing measures and give fellow guests the proper spacing.
- We ask that only 1 person per group enters the lobby for check-in.
- Follow the CDC guidelines by frequently washing your hands.
Where can I get more information about the Covid-19 Virus and guidelines?
We recommend reviewing and following updates and guidelines from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/index.html and Wisconsin Department of Health Services at https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/index.htm.
Do I need to wear a mask when I am at the resort?
To best protect our guests, employees, and families; Lake Lawn Resort is requiring that all guests wear facial coverings in all interior public areas. This includes the Resort Lobby, Gift Shop, Restaurant outlets when not sitting at a table, Golf Pro Shop, among other areas. Masks are recommended at the outdoor public areas such as outdoor pools, bonfire pits, golf course, and other outdoor gathering areas. Masks are suggested for guests 5 years of age or younger.
Will my temperature be taken during check-in?
While all staff and onsite contractors have their temperatures taken daily prior to starting their shifts, the resort does not mandate guests have their temperature taken upon arrival, however, we request notification if someone in your party has a fever or experiencing symptoms.
How are the guest rooms being and sanitized?
Our housekeeping staff wears personal protective equipment while on duty and has completed rigorous training regarding new stringent procedures over and above our standard cleaning practices that include the use of new ultra-violet light wands and sanitizing solutions on high-touch surfaces throughout each guest room.
What restaurants/food and beverage options are currently offered at the resort?
The Lookout Bar & Eatery is currently open for table service, to-go orders, or In-Room Delivery orders featuring a wide variety of casual breakfast, lunch, and dinner favorites. The Lookout Bar & Eatery will have a limited capacity for indoor seating.
Our Frontier Restaurant is open, with limited capacity for dinner service from 5 PM until 10 PM on Friday & Saturday nights. The Frontier Restaurant is also available for breakfast from 7 AM until 11 AM on Saturday and Sunday mornings. With limited capacity, RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Click HERE to make reservations in the Frontier Restaurant.
The Isle of Capri Cafe is only open on Friday from 4 PM until 10 PM, Saturday from 7 AM until 10 PM, and Sunday from 7 AM until 1 PM.
Is Majestic Oaks Golf Course open?
The golf course is open daily and in excellent condition! Precautions have been implemented to help keep our golfers safe. We encourage all golfers to abide by general social distancing practices and policies outlined on our website at https://www.lakelawnresort.com/golf/. For more information and to book a tee time visit https://www.lakelawnresort.com/golf/ or call 262.728.7950.
Are the spa, POOLS, and fitness center available?
The Calladora Spa is currently open Monday through Saturday. The locker rooms, showers, and eucalyptus steam room is unavailable.
Our Timber Indoor Pool is open at a reduced capacity from 7 AM until 10 PM Sunday through Thursday and from 7 AM until 11 PM on Friday and Saturday nights. The pool will be closed for cleaning from 2 PM until 3 PM. Masks must be worn by non-swimmers.
Our Fitness Center is open with a reduced capacity from 5 AM until midnight. Masks are required while in the Fitness Center
Will Bucky’s Playhouse and your video game arcade be open?
Our Video Arcade will be open daily from 7 AM until 11 PM. Each day the arcade will be closed for cleaning from 11 AM until 12 PM and again from 4 PM until 5 PM.
At this time, Bucky’s Playhouse will be open on Saturdays from 1 PM until 3 PM for a single family at a time for Bucky’s Build a Buddy. As guidelines are revised and relaxed, this area will be reopened for all to enjoy.
Is the Marina open?
Our Marina has closed for the season. To contact the Marina, please call 262.725.9207.
Can I tour the facility to plan a future wedding or banquet?
Absolutely, we know the value of a quality site tour and our meeting and wedding professionals are onsite ready to show you the entire property, including our newly renovated Conference Center and breathtaking lakeside wedding sites. Find out first-hand, why we were voted “Best Wedding and Banquet Venue of 2019.” Call 262.728.7950 to schedule your tour, today.
Are you booking group functions, banquets and meetings at the Conference Center and resort?
Yes, our Group Sales team is actively planning and booking group functions and ready to show you the entire property, including our newly renovated Conference Center and breathtaking lakeside wedding sites. Call 262.728.7950 to schedule your tour, today.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Lake Lawn Resort, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.