Response to Covid-19
COVID-19 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What health and safety precautions IS Lake Lawn Resort taking?
Our number one priority is maintaining the health and safety of our guests and employees. We have reviewed and revised many of our operating procedures in accordance with CDC and hospitality industry recommendations. As such, we have adopted new stringent policies and precautionary measures relative to environmental cleanliness, food safety, hygiene practices, and social distancing practices to mitigate any potential spread of any illness, including COVID-19, and create an experience to limit physical contact during your stay. They include, but are not limited to:
- We request that all guests wear facial coverings in all interior public areas, as well as in company transport vehicles.
- All Lake Lawn Resort staff will wear facial coverings when around others during indoor work shifts.
- Enhanced staff training on policies and best practices for prevention, some of which include the use of personal protective equipment, frequent hand washing, and sanitization techniques of surfaces, countertops and handles.
- All public and non-public areas of the resort will be carefully and frequently disinfected and sanitized, including guest rooms after each use, back of house/employee areas and office environments.
- Hand sanitizer units will be available in public areas, including the lobby, meeting rooms, and back of house employee locations.
- Staff who display any health symptoms, similar to those of COVID-19, will be immediately sent home for rest and recovery.
- Installation of acrylic partitions at check-in and key transaction points.
- All guest rooms have been outfitted with a revised fully laundered bedding package with a fresh look.
- Use of directional signage to limit capacity and manage guest flow to create extra personal space in public areas.
- Stayover housekeeping services will be scheduled for every third day of your stay to minimize contact between employees & guests. Fresh amenities will be available by request and placed outside your door.
- More “to-go” offerings in select food & beverage areas.
- Increased purchases of high-quality sanitization products and services for the resort.
- Increased frequency and communication with local public health officials regarding developments and best practices.
What is the resort asking of guests?
- We request that all guests wear facial coverings in all interior public areas of the resort, as well as in company transport vehicles.
- Please book reservations in advance as opposed to “walking-in” for your stay.
- If you are not feeling well or are currently testing positive for COVID-19, avoid traveling to the resort. We will work with you to revise your reservations.
- Practice social distancing measures and give fellow guests the proper spacing.
- We ask that only one person per group enters the lobby for check-in.
- Follow CDC guidelines by frequently washing your hands.
Where can I get more information about the Covid-19 Virus and guidelines?
We recommend reviewing and following updates and guidelines from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/index.html and Wisconsin Department of Health Services at https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/index.htm.
Do I need to wear a mask when I am at the resort?
To best protect our guests, employees, and families, Lake Lawn Resort is requesting that all guests wear facial coverings in all interior public areas of the resort, as well as in company transport vehicles. This includes the Resort Lobby, Gift Shop, Restaurant outlets (when not sitting at a table), Golf Pro Shop, hallways, and all other public areas.
Will my temperature be taken during check-in?
The resort does not mandate guests have their temperature taken upon arrival, however, we request notification if someone in your party has a fever or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
How are the guest rooms being CLEANED and sanitized?
Our housekeeping staff wears personal protective equipment while on duty and has completed rigorous training regarding new stringent procedures over and above our standard cleaning practices. That may include electrostatic sanitizing sprayers and sanitizing solutions on high-touch surfaces throughout each guest room.
What restaurants/food and beverage options are currently offered at the resort?
The Lookout Bar & Eatery is currently open for table service, to-go orders, or in-room delivery orders featuring a wide variety of casual breakfast, lunch, and dinner favorites. The Lookout Bar & Eatery is open daily.
The Isle of Capri Cafe is currently open Friday evenings, Saturdays (all day), and Sunday mornings.
Is Majestic Oaks Golf Course open?
Majestic Oaks club house and golf course is fully open! Precautions have been implemented to help keep our golfers safe. We encourage all golfers to abide by general social distancing practices and policies outlined on our website at https://www.lakelawnresort.com/golf/. For more information and to book a tee time visit https://www.lakelawnresort.com/golf/ or call 262.728.7950.
Are the spa, POOLS, and fitness center available?
The Calladora Spa is currently open daily. Services and amenities such as the locker rooms and showers will have a limited capacity. The eucalyptus steam room is available for one guest to use at a time.
Our Timber Indoor Pool is open from 7 AM until 10 PM Sunday through Thursday and from 7 AM until 11 PM on Friday and Saturday nights.
The Timber Indoor Pool will be closed daily for cleaning from 2 PM until 3 PM. The resort indoor mask policy applies.
Our Fitness Center is open with a reduced capacity from 5 AM until midnight. Masks are required while in the Fitness Center
Will Bucky’s Playhouse and your video game arcade be open?
Our Video Arcade will be open daily from 7 AM until 11 PM. Each day the arcade will be closed for cleaning from 11 AM until 12 PM and again from 4 PM until 5 PM.
At this time, Bucky’s Playhouse will be open. Please see your activity guide at arrival for the specific times.
Is the Marina open?
A limited number of slip leases are still available for the 2022 season. To contact the Marina, please call 262.725.9207.
Can I tour the facility to plan a future wedding or banquet?
Absolutely! We know the value of a quality site tour and our meeting and wedding professionals are onsite ready to show you the entire property, including our newly renovated Conference Center and breathtaking lakeside wedding sites. Find out first-hand why we were voted “Best Wedding and Banquet Venue of 2019.” Call 262.728.7950 to schedule your tour.
Are you booking group functions, banquets and meetings at the Conference Center and resort?
Yes, our Group Sales team is actively planning and booking group functions. Call 262.728.7950 to schedule your tour, today.
Although we have taken many steps to mitigate the potential risk of COVID-19, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Lake Lawn Resort, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.