Resort Job Opportunities
Our team members here at Lake Lawn Resort are the true soul of our story. Since 1878, Lake Lawn Resort has welcomed guests and created life-long lasting memories that span generations. With over 140 years of experience, we take pride in our promise to make every experience lakeside memorable for both our team and guests alike through amazing team members just like yourself.
We are deeply committed to our core values that mold our interactions with everyone we encounter – our guests, our clients, our team, and our surrounding community. We create engaging and impactful environments that connect people to place and allow team members with talent, integrity, and passion to thrive. We invite you to join us on this journey lakeside as part of our dynamic team here at Lake Lawn Resort.
Lake Lawn Resort Mission Statement
Through a Shared Commitment, we are dedicated to maintaining a culture of integrity and excellence by providing the highest quality of lodging, food, and services.
We strive to enhance our guest experience through innovation and creativity.
Lake Lawn promises to foster a collaborative environment through continuing education, community stewardship, loyalty, and accountability.
We are passionate about delivering genuine Wisconsin hospitality where memories are made and stories are relived.
Dedication | Integrity | Teamwork | Consistency | Attitude
- Banquet Captain
- Conference Services Manager
- Maintenance Tech
- Grounds Attendant
- Resort Night Manager
- Room Attendant
- Catering Sales Manager / Wedding Specialist
FOOD & bEVERAGE
- Restaurant Manager
- Rooms Manager
- Receiving Clerk
- Lead Activities Attendant
- Sales Manager
Part Time and Seasonal
- Staff Accountant
Banquets / Catering
Food & Beverage
- Activities Attendant
- Massage Therapist
Join our team
Our quick-apply online application takes 10 minutes and you have the option of including your resume.
If you are uncertain about where in the resort property is the best fit for your interests we can help! Our team is happy to guide you in learning more about opportunities and specific job-tasks in each of our Departments including restaurants, golf course, spa, culinary department, banquets, recreation, boat rentals, marina, and much more.
GREAT BENEFITS TO WORKING HERe including:
- Generous PTO (paid-time-off) Program – start using your earned time off after the first 90 days of employment!
- Discounts on resort amenities such as our General Store Gift Shop, Majestic Oaks Golf Course, Calladora Spa, Watersports Rentals and Boat Tours, Frontier Restaurant, Lookout Bar & Eatery, and more.
- Hire-a-Friend employee referral program. Refer a friend or family member and earn a reward when they join the Resort as an employee.
- Benefits including insurance and a 401K plan.
Email: [email protected]