Wisconsin and Lake Geneva Area Destination Weddings
A lakeside wedding has a nice ring to it!
Call Kristi Ranson at 262.725.9218 to schedule a tour of our newly-renovated wedding venues!
Lake Lawn Resort is Southeast Wisconsin’s premier lakefront destination wedding venue. Just 10 minutes outside of Lake Geneva, Lake Lawn Resort is easily accessible from Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, and Rockford. The resort sits on over two miles of shoreline on Delavan Lake and features rolling lawns, charming courtyards, and sweeping views of the lake.
Lake Lawn Resort offers a unique blend of rich history and contemporary updates and amenities. Have your dream wedding outdoors at one of our two romantic lakefront ceremony sites, or select the beamed ceilings, fireplaces, and beautiful lake views of our warm and elegant indoor spaces.
Whether you are envisioning a simple ceremony or a lavish weekend wedding, our dedicated team of wedding specialists will handle every detail of your special event. No request is too small or too large, and with the wide array of amenities offered at Lake Lawn, there is something for everyone. We will help you create a joyful and inviting setting for family and friends to savor.
Our guest room layouts include rooms, lofts, and suites to accommodate any lodging need, while our Lake House provides a fantastic location for the bride and her party to prepare for the wedding day or for family to gather for the weekend.
Calladora Spa provides massage, facial, makeup, beauty, nail, and hair services, and can accommodate your wedding party and guests. Check with your wedding planner for special arrangements. In addition, you can take advantage of our 18-hole Majestic Oaks golf course, our miniature golf and other family-friendly activities, and our boat tours, watersports, and boat rentals. With rooms and plans to fit every expectation, Lake Lawn Resort will leave you and your guests with a treasured, unforgettable experience.
We offer for your dream wedding at Lake Lawn Resort:
- Beautiful lakeside venues
- Tents and full outdoor amenities for both receptions and ceremonies
- 32,000 sq. ft. of indoor reception space that can accommodate up to 350 guests
- Venues that complement wedding themes ranging from rustic whimsy to classic vintage
- Unique rehearsal dinner options, including the Lake Lawn Queen cruise boat
- Brunch catering with gift opening options
- Award-winning chef and catering team who work with each couple to create a personalized menu
- Calladora Spa full-service spa for hair, nail, and makeup services, as well as massages, facials, and other skincare
- Bridal showers
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties with golf, boating, fishing, and spa options
- Bridal and honeymoon suites