Majestic Oaks Golf Course
Championship Golf Course in the Lake Geneva Area
Carts will be disinfected after every round. The Pro Shop and Clubhouse will be open with limited capacity.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home until it’s safe to do otherwise.
- If you have someone in your household that isn’t feeling well, please stay home.
- If you currently have COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone at home that has COVID-19, please self-quarantine for the proper amount of time according to your medical professional.
- Maintain proper hygiene including proper handwashing and sanitation.
- Keep flags in when putting on the greens and avoid touching other players’ equipment.
- To-go food and beverage options will be available.
Book your tee time or simply call 262-728-7950, today!
First opened in 1929, Lake Lawn Resort’s championship golf course is one of the Midwest’s premier golf destinations. It’s one of the most scenic courses with a beautiful view of Delavan Lake, and is conveniently located in the Lake Geneva area. Set amid over 250 lush, tree-lined acres, and two miles of shoreline, the course was masterfully re-engineered in 1990 by renowned architect Dick Nugent of Kemper Lakes fame. Best known for its stately oaks, deep sand bunkers and subtle undulations; each hole is set with multiple tee boxes for players of all abilities. The greens at Majestic Oaks are often the topic of conversation in the Clubhouse Sports Bar & Grill because of their many tiers.
The Majestic Oaks Golf Course, Majestic Oaks Clubhouse, and the Clubhouse Sports Bar & Grill are open to guests, members, and visitors daily. Our Pro Shop is stocked with equipment, accessories, and apparel from leading names such as Footjoy, Titleist, Under Armour, Greg Norman, Callaway, TaylorMade, Antigua, and more. Contact our Pro Shop for help with tournament coordination, and group play.
Dress code for our course is collared shirts and slacks or tailored shorts (no denim).
Indoor Clubhouse Grill:
Available 7 days a week upon request.
Outdoor Eagle’s Nest Bar & Grill:
Tuesdays-Thursdays: Bar 8am-3pm; Grill 11am-3pm
Fridays-Sundays: Bar 7am-3pm; Grill 7am-3pm
On-Course Beverage Carts:
Available 7 days a week starting at 9am.