Majestic Oaks Golf Course
Championship Golf Course in the Lake Geneva Area
Please call the Majestic Oaks Pro Shop at 262.725.9200 for hours.
First opened in 1921, Lake Lawn Resort’s championship golf course is one of the Midwest’s premier golf destinations. It’s one of the most scenic courses with a beautiful view of Delavan Lake, and is conveniently located in the Lake Geneva area. Set amid over 250 lush, tree-lined acres, and two miles of shoreline, the course was masterfully re-engineered in 1990 by renowned architect Dick Nugent of Kemper Lakes fame. Best known for its stately oaks, deep sand bunkers and subtle undulations; each hole is set with multiple tee boxes for players of all abilities. The greens at Majestic Oaks are often the topic of conversation in the Clubhouse Sports Bar & Grill because of their many tiers.
The Majestic Oaks Golf Course, Majestic Oaks Clubhouse, and the Clubhouse Sports Bar & Grill are open to guests, members, and visitors daily. Our Pro Shop is stocked with equipment, accessories, and apparel from leading names such as Titleist, Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, and more. Contact our Pro Shop for help with tournament coordination, and group play.
Dress code for our course is collared shirts and slacks or tailored shorts (no denim). Soft spikes only, please (available at our Pro Shop if needed).
saturday family golf night
Make great family memories and have fun on the course! Majestic Oaks’ Family Golf Nights are designed to be a fun and inexpensive activity for the whole family where adults/parents can bring the kids to the golf course in a fun, friendly, no pressure environment … and not break the bank.
Every Saturday during the season.
Family Golf Nights feature the following guidelines:
- Families must have at least one junior 12yr old or younger in the group to qualify.
- $10 per person includes golf/cart fees for everyone. The juniors playing also receive a candy bar and fountain soft drink.
- Cart drivers must be 18yrs or older.
- Everyone must play from the special Family Golf tees which are yellow at Majestic Oaks.
- Please note: Adults should not play from the regular tees and have the kids play from the special Family Golf tees because the program is designed to make the kids feel “included”.
- The special Family Golf tees are set around 150 yards out on par 4’s and 200 yards out on par 5’s. Par 3’s play from the front of the forward tee boxes.
- Tee times are recommended.
Majestic Oaks Flyover