Resort Gift Shop in the Lake Geneva Area
WHAT ARE THE PHONE NUMBERS TO THE RESORT?
Toll-Free Reservations: (800) 338-5253
Local Reservations & Information: (262) 728-7950
Frontier Restaurant: (262) 725-9155
Lookout Bar & Eatery: (262) 725-9137
Calladora Spa: (262) 725-9201
Golf Pro Shop: (262) 725-9200
Lake Lawn Marina: (262) 725-9207
Lake Lawn Watersports: (262) 725-9203
WHERE CAN I FIND DIRECTIONS TO THE RESORT?
Click here for our address, a map with directions, a link to Google Maps for door-to-door directions, and information about airport and other local transportation.
IS A DEPOSIT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION?
Yes, Lake Lawn Resort is an advance deposit resort. Your first night’s lodging/package rate plus applicable taxes and a resort fee will be charged at the time of reservation.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
Reservations cancelled 72 hours or more prior to arrival receive a full refund of the deposit. Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the arrival date forfeit the entire deposit amount. Dates of stay may be rescheduled without a fee 72 hours or more prior to arrival; note that rates for the new dates may differ.
CAN A RESERVATION BE MADE FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE CREDIT CARD HOLDER? (Letter of Authorization)
Yes. The following steps are required for a guest to check in if that person is not the credit card holder:
- Click here to open and print the Credit Card Authorization Form.
- Complete the form in its entirety, including the signature of the credit card holder.
- Obtain photocopies of the card holder’s photo ID.
- Fax the completed form and copy of the photo ID to 262-728-1929 to the attention of Reservations.
ARE PACK N’PLAYS AND/OR ROLLAWAY BEDS AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL?
Yes, Pack ‘n Plays are available and complimentary for all guest rooms. Rollaway beds are available in the Lodges guest rooms for $10 per night plus taxes. Rollaway beds are not available in the Lakewood guest rooms.
CAN I REQUEST TO HAVE ROOMS LOCATED NEAR/NEXT TO EACH OTHER?
If you are making the reservations for both guest rooms you may request that the rooms be located next to each other. While we will strive to accommodate your request, this arrangement cannot be guaranteed.
If you are requesting to have your room located next to one reserved by someone else, we require both parties to make this request independently. This can be done by calling Reservations at 800-338-5253 (please have your confirmation number available). Once both parties have confirmed, the requests will be added to the reservations. While we will strive to accommodate the requests, this arrangement cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT IS THE RESORT FEE?*
The resort fee, which is required on all reservations and is in addition to the nightly room rate, allows you to experience all that Lake Lawn Resort has to offer. For your convenience and to create the most memorable experience possible, we have created the following package of activities, events, and services, all included in our nominal resort fee of $19 per night plus sales tax.
- Friday guest reception with complimentary wine and cheese
- Seasonal resort entertainment at the Lookout Bar, Frontier Restaurant, and pools
- One hour complimentary rental on activity equipment such as tennis, basketball, volleyball, snow sports, and lawn games
- Seasonal resort discount vouchers totaling over $100 in savings
- Hosted recreational activities and games daily
- Special seasonal and holiday events
- Nightly bonfires
- Fitness center, pools, arcade, board games, and more
- On-site transportation within the city of Delavan
- Complimentary parking
- WiFi throughout the resort
- In-room coffee and lobby beverages
- Local phone calls, 800 calls, and credit card calls from the guest room
- Incoming and outgoing faxes at the Lake Lawn Resort front desk
Activities, events, and services are based on availability and weather, and are subject to change.
WHAT ARE THE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES?
Check-in time begins at 4 PM. Should you arrive early, you may pre-register for your guest room at the front desk and start exploring Lake Lawn Resort’s grounds, amenities, and services.
Check-out time is no later than 11 AM. If your schedule allows, after you have checked out, we invite you to stay and enjoy the resort’s grounds, amenities, and services.
IS LAKE LAWN RESORT PET FRIENDLY?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at Lake Lawn Resort. Service animals trained to assist individuals are welcome.
IS SMOKING PERMITTED WITHIN THE RESORT AND GUEST ROOMS?
Per Wisconsin State Statute 101.123 Wisconsin Act 12, smoking is not permitted in any enclosed public areas, including the guest rooms and suites.
- Only food and beverages purchased on the property may be consumed in Lake Lawn Resort public areas and meeting rooms.
- For the safety and health of our guests, barbecue grilling and fireworks are not allowed on the property.
- Firearms, weapons, and concealed carry of any kind is prohibited.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
- Hoverboards, Segways, roller skates, rollerblades, skateboards, and scooters are not permitted inside the resort.