WHAT ARE THE PHONE NUMBERS TO THE RESORT?
Toll-Free Reservations: (800) 338-5253
Local: (262) 728-7950
Frontier Restaurant: (262) 725-9155
Lookout Bar & Eatery: (262) 725-9137
Calladora Spa: (262) 725-9201
Golf Pro Shop: (262) 725-9200
Lake Lawn Marina: (262) 725-9207
Lake Lawn Watersports: (262) 725-9203
WHERE CAN I FIND DIRECTIONS TO THE RESORT?
Click here for a general map and directions, a form for door-to-door directions as well as address and GPS coordinate information.
IS A DEPOSIT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION?
Yes, Lake Lawn Resort is an advance deposit resort requiring the first night’s lodging/package rate plus applicable taxes and resort fee to be charged at the time of reservation.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
Reservations cancelled 72 hours or more prior to arrival receive a full refund of the deposit. Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the arrival date forfeit the entire deposit amount. Dates of stay may be rescheduled prior to 72 hours of arrival without fee, though rates may fluctuate.
CAN A RESERVATION BE MADE FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE CREDIT CARD HOLDER? (Letter of Authorization)
Yes. In order for a guest to check-in other than the person whose credit card was used to make the reservation, the following steps are required:
- Click here to open and print the Credit Card Authorization Form.
- Complete the form in its entirety, including the signature of the credit card holder.
- Obtain photocopies of the card holder’s photo ID.
- Fax the completed form and copy of the photo ID to 262-728-1929 and address to the attention of Reservations.
ARE PACK N’PLAYS AND/OR ROLLAWAY BEDS AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL?
Yes, pack n’ plays are available complimentary in all of our guest rooms. Rollaway beds are available in our Lodges guest rooms for $10 per night plus taxes. We unfortunately do not allow rollaway beds in our Lakewood guest rooms.
CAN I REQUEST TO HAVE ROOMS LOCATED NEAR/NEXT TO EACH OTHER?
If you are making the reservations for both guest rooms you may request for the rooms to be located next to each other, however this cannot be guaranteed until check in.
If you are requesting to have your room located next to that of one reserved by someone else, we require both parties to make this request independently. This can be done by calling Reservations at 800-338-5253 (please be sure to have your confirmation number available). Once both parties have confirmed, the requests will be added to the reservations, but cannot be guaranteed until check in.
WHAT IS THE RESORT FEE*?
The resort fee allows you to experience all that Lake Lawn Resort has to offer. For your convenience and to create the most memorable experience possible, we have created the following package of activities, events, and services, all included in our nominal resort fee of $12 per night plus sales tax. The resort fee is required on all reservations and is in addition to the nightly room rate.
- Local transportation (5 mile radius)
- Local phone calls, 800 calls, and credit card calls from the guest room
- Incoming and outgoing faxes from the Lake Lawn Resort Front Desk
- Resort live entertainment such as: Live DJ and Karaoke in the Lookout Bar on Friday nights, Live piano music in the Frontier Restaurant every weekend, seasonal live outdoor music at the lakefront, pool areas, and Lookout patio
- Nightly bonfires
- Select complimentary 1 -hour seasonal recreation rentals including: Tennis, Basketball, Ice Skating, Lawn Games, Volleyball, Shuffleboard, Cross Country Skiing, Board Games, Horseshoes, and Snow Shoes
- Lobby PC usage and conference area Wi-Fi internet access
- Daily lobby beverages
- Weekly Guest Welcome Reception with complimentary wine and cheese
- Poolside Games
- Special seasonal and holiday events
- Seasonal resort discount vouchers totaling over $50 in savings
*Resort fee inclusions are based on availability and subject to change.
WHAT ARE THE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES?
Check-in time begins at 4 PM. Should you arrive early you can check with the front desk and pre-register for your guest room and begin to enjoy Lake Lawn Resort.
Check-out time is no later than 11 AM. After you have checked out, if you have the time, we invite you to stay and use the many great amenities and services at Lake Lawn Resort.
IS LAKE LAWN RESORT PET FRIENDLY?
Unfortunately, except in those cases of Service Animals trained to assist individuals, pets are not allowed at Lake Lawn Resort.
IS SMOKING PERMITTED WITHIN THE RESORT AND GUEST ROOMS?
Per Wisconsin State Statute 101.123 Wisconsin Act 12, smoking is not permitted in any enclosed public areas, including the guest rooms and suites.
- Only food and beverage purchased on the property may be consumed in Lake Lawn Resort public areas and meeting rooms.
- For the safety and health of our guests barbecue grilling and fireworks are not allowed on the property.
- Firearms, weapons, concealed carry of any kind is prohibited.