Boat Rentals & Tours
Delavan Lake Boat Rentals
It’s time to get up close and personal with Delavan Lake. We offer a variety of water sport activities for everyone to enjoy. There is nothing better than spending a beautiful summer day on the lake. Whether fishing, swimming, tubing, skiing, or just spending quality time cruising the lake with friends and family, we have everything to make your family vacation a memorable one.
Our Activity Center is next to the Lakewood Building and miniature golf course. Opening May 12 for the 2017 season. Please call for current hours of operation.
Lake Tour – (Adults $20 / Children $10)
Enjoy a 1 ½ hour guided tour of beautiful Delavan Lake. Learn about the rich history of this crystal clear, glacier cut lake that was founded by the American Indians around 1000 BC. View the 5 scenic and historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes nestled along the 11 miles of picturesque shoreline. Tours leave from the Lookout Pier (next to the Hut). *Starting Memorial Day weekend Friday and Saturday only through 6/18, then everyday through Labor Day. Tours are offered Monday – Thursday at 5 PM, Friday at 6 PM, Saturday at 5 PM, and Sunday 4 PM (weather permitting).
Sunset Wine Tour – (Adults 21 & older only – $35 )
Same as the Lake Tour, however enjoy the beautiful sunset on this adult only (21 and older), tour which includes up to 2 glasses of wine and light snacks. This tour is offered Saturday nights at 7 PM from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day, except July 1st firework display (weather permitting).
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS HAVE A 2 HOUR MINIMUM ON MOTORIZED RENTALS (EXCLUDING WAVERUNNERS)
* A $500 security deposit is required for all boat rentals. All of the rentals include first full tank of gas & life jackets.
- Must be born BEFORE January 1, 1989 to rent and drive motorized watercraft.
- If you were born AFTER January 1. 1989, you must have and present boaters license to operate motorized rentals.
- At time of rental you will be asked to leave a valid driver’s license and credit card as deposit.
- Please be aware that deposit may be forfeited should rules not be adhered to, the rented equipment be returned damaged, or if the equipment is misused or abused.
- Prices and equipment are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to WI state sales tax.
- If reservation is cancelled within 72 hours, a cancellation fee of up to $200 may apply.
- Pets are not allowed on water sport rentals.
For further information, please contact our Watersports at (262) 725-9203.
**Rental prices subject to change without notice.**