Boat Rentals & Tours
Delavan Lake Boat Rentals
We can help you get up close and personal with Delavan Lake. We offer a variety of water sport activities for everyone to enjoy. There is nothing better than spending a beautiful summer day on the lake. Whether fishing, swimming, tubing, skiing, or just spending quality time cruising the lake with friends and family, we have everything to make your family vacation a memorable one. We offer boat (speedboat, pontoon, tritoon, paddleboat, paddlebike, paddleboard, kayak, waverunner, ski and tube rentals.
Our Activity Center is next to the Lakewood Building and miniature golf course. Open from 8am until 8pm daily.
Lake Tour – (Adults $20 / Children $10)
Enjoy a 1 ½ hour guided tour of beautiful Delavan Lake. Learn about the rich history of this crystal clear, glacier-cut lake that was settled by Native Americans around 1000 BC. View the 5 scenic and historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes nestled along the 11 miles of picturesque shoreline. Tours leave from the Lookout Pier (next to the Hut) everyday through Labor Day. Tours are offered Monday – Thursday at 5 PM, Friday at 6 PM, Saturday at 5 PM, and Sunday 4 PM (weather permitting).
a Fall Colors Lake Tour is offered Saturdays at 1pm and 3pm and Sundays at 1pm (weather permitting).
$10 per person. Please sign up for this tour at the kids zone – located near the Lookout bar & eatery.
Lunch Tour – (Adults $29 / Children $18)
Take a relaxing one hour tour of Delavan Lake, and enjoy lunch in the Lookout Bar & Eatery. For lunch, select from a build-your-own burger, a turkey club or a chicken sandwich. All selections include a salad bar and a soft drink. Now through Sundays September 10 through October 15 at 1:30PM. Visit the Lookout before or after your cruise to dine. Advance reservations preferred, but are not required. Please call 262.728.7950 to make your reservation.
Wine Tour – (Adults 21 & Older Only $35)
Saturdays at 7pm through September 2.
boat & watersports rental hours from labor day through sunday, October 1:
friday – monday 9am – 6pm
tuesday – thursday 9am – 5pm
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS HAVE A 2 HOUR MINIMUM ON MOTORIZED RENTALS (EXCLUDING WAVERUNNERS)
* A $500 security deposit is required for all boat rentals. All of the rentals include first full tank of gas & life jackets.
- Must be born BEFORE January 1, 1989 to rent and drive motorized watercraft.
- If you were born AFTER January 1. 1989, you must have and present boaters license to operate motorized rentals.
- At time of rental you will be asked to leave a valid driver’s license and credit card as deposit.
- Please be aware that deposit may be forfeited should rules not be adhered to, the rented equipment be returned damaged, or if the equipment is misused or abused.
- Prices and equipment are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to WI state sales tax.
- If reservation is cancelled within 72 hours, a cancellation fee of up to $200 may apply.
- Pets are not allowed on water sport rentals.
For further information, please contact our Watersports at (262) 725-9203.
**Rental prices subject to change without notice.**