Boat Rentals & Tours
Delavan Lake Boat Rentals
Book Watersport Activities
We offer speedboat, pontoon, tritoon, Hobie equipment, paddleboat, paddleboard, kayak, wave runner, ski, and tube rentals.
Book Boat Tours
Lakefront Landing is next to the Lakewood Building and miniature golf course.
Lake Tour – (Adults $25 / Children $12)
Enjoy a 1 ½ hour guided tour of beautiful Delavan Lake. Learn about the rich history of this crystal clear, glacier-cut lake that was settled by Native Americans around 1000 BC. View the 5 scenic and historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes nestled along the 11 miles of picturesque shoreline.
|MAY 2 – JUNE 14||JUNE 15 – SEPTEMBER 2|
|Fridays||6 PM||Fridays||6 PM|
|Saturdays||5 PM||Saturdays||5 PM & 7 PM|
|Sundays||4 PM||Sundays||5 PM|
|Mondays||5 PM||Mondays – Thursdays||5 PM|
LUNCH Tours – (Adults $39 / Children $29)
Come enjoy a 1 hour lunch tour around Delavan Lake. The best way to take in the sights and enjoy a summer day! Complimentary Lunch is provided.
|JULY 9 – SEPTEMBER 2|
boat & watersports rental hours:
May 2 – May 23 9am – 6pm CLOSED Tuesday & Wednesday
May 24 – September 1 8am – 8pm OPEN Every day
September 2 – September 30 9am – 6pm CLOSED Wednesday
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS HAVE A 2 HOUR MINIMUM ON MOTORIZED RENTALS (EXCLUDING WAVERUNNERS)
* A $500 security deposit is required for all boat rentals. All of the rentals include the first full tank of gas & life jackets.
- Must be born BEFORE January 1, 1989, to rent and drive motorized watercraft.
- If you were born AFTER January 1. 1989, you must have and present boaters license to operate motorized rentals.
- At time of rental, you will be asked to leave a valid driver’s license and credit card as a deposit.
- Please be aware that deposit may be forfeited should rules not be adhered to, the rented equipment be returned damaged, or if the equipment is misused or abused.
- Prices and equipment are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to WI state sales tax.
- If the reservation is canceled within 72 hours, a cancellation fee of up to $200 may apply.
- Pets are NOT allowed on water sport rentals.
- Rates include life jackets and paddles.
- Captain Fee is $35 per hour (when needed). -A captain cannot tow.
- Children of any age count toward boat capacity.
- Anchors are NOT provided.
For further information, please contact our Watersports staff at (262) 725-9203.
Temporary Resort Boater’s License is available on-site from Memorial Day through Labor Day for $15. Please allow 1 hour before your boat rental time to take the brief test, and acquire your license.
**Rental prices subject to change without notice.**