Boat Rentals & Tours
Delavan Lake Boat Rentals
We offer boat (speedboat, pontoon, tritoon, paddleboat, paddlebike, paddleboard, kayak, waverunner, ski and tube rentals.
Our Activity Center is next to the Lakewood Building and miniature golf course.
Lake Tour – (Adults $25 / Children $12)
Enjoy a 1 ½ hour guided tour of beautiful Delavan Lake. Learn about the rich history of this crystal clear, glacier-cut lake that was settled by Native Americans around 1000 BC. View the 5 scenic and historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes nestled along the 11 miles of picturesque shoreline. Tours leave from the Lookout Pier (next to the Hut) everyday through Labor Day. Tours are offered Monday – Thursday at 5 PM, Friday at 6 PM, Saturday at 5 PM, and Sunday 4 PM (weather permitting).
Fireworks Boat Tour – (Adults 21 & over $60 / Children & Adults 3-20 $25)
One-of-a-kind unobstructed view of the fabulous Delavan Lake fireworks display on June 30th. Boats depart from Lookout Pier at approximately 8:30pm for a 90-minute excursion. We will anchor near the fireworks barge to watch the magic unfold. Beer, wine, soft drinks, and festive snacks are included.
boat & watersports rental hours:
Open daily may 25 – september 6 from 8am – 8pm
september 6 – october 31: 9am – 6pm (Closed tuesday & wednesday)
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS HAVE A 2 HOUR MINIMUM ON MOTORIZED RENTALS (EXCLUDING WAVERUNNERS)
* A $500 security deposit is required for all boat rentals. All of the rentals include first full tank of gas & life jackets.
- Must be born BEFORE January 1, 1989 to rent and drive motorized watercraft.
- If you were born AFTER January 1. 1989, you must have and present boaters license to operate motorized rentals.
- At time of rental you will be asked to leave a valid driver’s license and credit card as deposit.
- Please be aware that deposit may be forfeited should rules not be adhered to, the rented equipment be returned damaged, or if the equipment is misused or abused.
- Prices and equipment are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to WI state sales tax.
- If reservation is cancelled within 72 hours, a cancellation fee of up to $200 may apply.
- Pets are not allowed on water sport rentals.
- Rates include life jackets and paddles.
- Captain Fee is $35 per hour (when needed).
For further information, please contact our Watersports at (262) 725-9203.
new in 2018:
Temporary Resort Boater’s License is available on-site from Memorial Day (May 28) through Labor Day (September 3) for $15. Please allow 1 hour before your boat rental time to take the brief test, and acquire your license.
**Rental prices subject to change without notice.**