Boat Rentals & Tours
Delavan Lake Boat Rentals
We offer speedboat, pontoon, tritoon, paddleboat, paddlebike, paddleboard, kayak, waverunner, ski, and tube rentals.
Our Activity Center is next to the Lakewood Building and miniature golf course.
Lake Tour – (Adults $25 / Children $12)
Enjoy a 1 ½ hour guided tour of beautiful Delavan Lake. Learn about the rich history of this crystal clear, glacier-cut lake that was settled by Native Americans around 1000 BC. View the 5 scenic and historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes nestled along the 11 miles of picturesque shoreline. Tours leave from the Lookout Pier (next to the Hut) everyday through Labor Day. Tours are offered Monday – Thursday at 5 PM, Friday at 6 PM, Saturday at 5 PM, and Sunday 4 PM (weather permitting).
Lunch & Boat Tour – ($32.95)
Enjoy lunch at the Lookout Bar & Eatery and a 1 hour tour of beautiful Delavan Lake. See the rich history of this crystal clear, glacier-cut lake that was settled by Native Americans around 1000 BC. View the 5 scenic and historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes nestled along the 11 miles of picturesque shoreline. The Lunch Boat Tours leave from the Lookout Pier (next to the Hut) at 1:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday through the summer season. Reservations are required for each person, please purchase from the ticket section. Click here to purchase tickets for our lunch tour and other Lake Lawn Resort events!
Lunch options included at the Lookout Bar & Eatery: Lookout Burger with choice of cheese, Turkey Club Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Veggie Burger, Summer Strawberry Spinach Salad, or Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. *Includes choice of non-alcoholic beverage. Sandwiches are served with our handmade potato chips. Guests responsible for any additional items ordered, gratuity is included in ticket price.
boat & watersports rental hours:
Open may 2nd, 2019
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS HAVE A 2 HOUR MINIMUM ON MOTORIZED RENTALS (EXCLUDING WAVERUNNERS)
* A $500 security deposit is required for all boat rentals. All of the rentals include first full tank of gas & life jackets.
- Must be born BEFORE January 1, 1989 to rent and drive motorized watercraft.
- If you were born AFTER January 1. 1989, you must have and present boaters license to operate motorized rentals.
- At time of rental you will be asked to leave a valid driver’s license and credit card as deposit.
- Please be aware that deposit may be forfeited should rules not be adhered to, the rented equipment be returned damaged, or if the equipment is misused or abused.
- Prices and equipment are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to WI state sales tax.
- If reservation is cancelled within 72 hours, a cancellation fee of up to $200 may apply.
- Pets are NOT allowed on water sport rentals.
- Rates include life jackets and paddles.
- Captain Fee is $35 per hour (when needed).
- Children of any age count toward boat capacity.
- Anchors are NOT provided.
For further information, please contact our Watersports staff at (262) 725-9203.
Temporary Resort Boater’s License is available on-site from Memorial Day through Labor Day for $15. Please allow 1 hour before your boat rental time to take the brief test, and acquire your license.
**Rental prices subject to change without notice.**