Boat Rentals & Watersports
Delavan Lake Boat Rentals
We are open for the season!
We offer speedboat, pontoon, tritoon, Hobie equipment, paddleboat, paddleboard, kayak, wave runner, ski, and tube rentals.
For more information and updates on hours and availability, please call 262.728.7950.
Weekends and holidays have a 2 hour minimum on motorized rentals (excluding waverunners)
*Pricing is for Sunday-Friday. All Saturdays and all holiday weekends are subject to a 10% premium pricing.
Looking to book a Delavan Lake tour?
* A $1000 security deposit is required for all boat rentals. All of the rentals include the first full tank of gas & life jackets.
- Must be born BEFORE January 1, 1989, to rent and drive motorized watercraft.
- If you were born AFTER January 1. 1989, you must have and present boaters license to operate motorized rentals.
- At time of rental, you will be asked to leave a valid driver’s license and credit card as a deposit.
- Please be aware that deposit may be forfeited should rules not be adhered to, the rented equipment be returned damaged, or if the equipment is misused or abused.
- Prices and equipment are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to WI state sales tax.
- If the reservation is canceled within 48 hours, a cancellation fee of up to $200 may apply.
- Pets are NOT allowed on water sport rentals.
- Rates include life jackets and paddles.
- Captain Fee is $40 per hour (when needed). -A captain cannot tow.
- Children of any age count toward boat capacity.
- Anchors are NOT provided or allowed.
For further information, please contact our Watersports staff at (262) 725-9203.
Temporary Resort Boater’s License is available on-site from Memorial Day through Labor Day for $15. Please allow 1 hour before your boat rental time to take the brief test, and acquire your license.
**Rental prices subject to change without notice.**