Rentals & Watersports
Delavan Lake Boat Rentals
No boat? No problem! You can still enjoy a day on the water through our on-site watersports rental program. We offer speedboat, tritoon, paddleboat, paddleboard, kayak, wave runner, ski, and tube rentals from our Lakefront Landing Watersports building.
Left your skiis at home? Need a tube? No problem! We rent out watersports equipment and toys from the Lakefront Landing watersport building, daily!
Equipment rentals are first come first serve.
All motorized rentals are subject to a 10% fuel surcharge at time of payment
wave hello to summer savings
Maximize your money and time on the water this summer with our summer Watersports deals.
TOWABLES AND PADDLES PROMO
Book any 4 or 8-hour pontoon rental and receive your choice of free 2-hour towable equipment (water skis, wakeboards, or tube) OR complimentary 2-hour non-motorized equipment rental.
*Non-motorized equipment includes single or double kayak or paddleboard. May not be combined with any other offers.
BOOK MORE EARN MORE
Book any 8-hour motorized watersports rental and receive a free $100 Lake Lawn Resort Gift Card to be used across property at Lake Lawn Resort.
*Gift Card may not be applied to initial 8-hour booking. May not be combined with any other offers.
Watersports Rentals Info
For more information and updates on hours and availability, please call 262.728.7950.
Summer Hours (Memorial Day-Labor Day): 8am-8pm Daily
Off-Season Hours (Tuesday After Labor Day-Season End Based on Weather):
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-7pm
All prices are subject to a 10% premium pricing level on weekends and holidays
*31′ Double Decker Lake Lawn Princess requires an additional $100 Deposit Fee. A Lake Lawn Captain must accompany your party on the water throughout the duration of your rental.
*Lake Lawn Queen Tour Boat requires an additional $500 Deposit Fee. A Lake Lawn Captain must accompany your party on the water throughout the duration of your rental.
- Must be born BEFORE January 1, 1989, to rent and drive motorized watercraft.
- If you were born AFTER January 1. 1989, you must have and present boaters license to operate motorized rentals.
- At time of rental, you will be asked to leave a valid driver’s license and credit card as a deposit.
- Please be aware that deposit may be forfeited should rules not be adhered to, the rented equipment be returned damaged, or if the equipment is misused or abused.
- Prices and equipment are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to WI state sales tax.
- If the reservation is canceled within 48 hours, a cancellation fee of up to $200 may apply.
- Pets are NOT allowed on water sport rentals.
- Rates include life jackets and paddles.
- Captain Fee is $40 per hour (when needed) A captain cannot tow.
- Children of any age count toward boat capacity.
- Anchors are NOT provided or allowed.
For further information, please contact our Watersports staff directly at 262.725.9203.
Temporary Resort Boater’s License is available on-site from Memorial Day through Labor Day for $15. Please allow 1 hour before your boat rental time to take the brief test, and acquire your license.
**Rental prices subject to change without notice.**